Top Paying Affiliate Programs – Best Affiliate Programs for Bloggers
Some of the best ways to earn money on your blog is to become an affiliate and promote other people’s products and services! It’s an easy way to earn a recurring and passive income from your blog, without having to do much at all! In this post I will list some of the best affiliate marketing programs to make money from including the Amazon.com affiliate marketing program.
Affiliate marketing is probably one of my favourite ways of earning passive income as a blogger. I am signed up to many different affiliate programs that I love and it’s only natural and fair to recommend them to others.
Before I go any further, please read my Disclosure Policy, and note the following: “I may get commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post”.
Recurring commission affiliate programs are one of the best forms of affiliate marketing, because you have the potential to earn a long-term revenue totally passively once someone clicks on your affiliate link and makes a purchase.
I have collated a list of some of the best affiliate marketing programs / networks that you can join.
This list may be updated at any time so be sure to follow my blog to receive further updates!
- Amazon – The Amazon affiliate program, called Amazon Associates, allows you to earn from 4% to 15% on purchases made using a special link on your blog or website. Amazon is one of the world’s biggest marketplaces. Even though there are so many affiliate marketplaces in the world, many bloggers, and big companies use Amazon to sell their products.
Depending on your geographical location or your target market, you should sign-up for the Amazon affiliate program in your location. For instance, to sign up to the United Kingdom program, click here. To join the US program, called Amazon Associates Central, click here. Scroll down to the bottom of the home page and look through the list of headings in the bottom menu and click on the associates program.
2. Shareasale – this is one of the best affiliate networks on the internet and offers a ton of merchants from which you can choose. Here you will find many programs for any niche! Their dashboard is super easy to navigate and all programs you follow are neatly organised for easy access to links and promo tools. A network is basically a ‘platform’ which offers hundreds, if not thousands of different merchants and their affiliate programs. All you have to do is to apply to each merchant that is applicable to your niche and wait for them to either approve or deny your application. I have found that on the whole, majority of the programs I applied to were approved. If you are a shop owner and would like more targeted traffic to your site, then Shareasale is perfect for you too! Learn how Shareasale can increase your sales, develop your brand and generate more interest in your site. If you are considering affiliate marketing then Shareasale is one of the first you should explore. Join their network here.
3. Craftsy – Quilt, sew, knit, family, art, cake, cook, bake, more…Craftsy is an online platform based in Denver, Colorado that delivers crafts education, from quilting and knitting to cake decorating and paper craft, via high-definition interactive video tutorials and downloadable workshops. It also offers community project forums and craft supplies, including independent designer patterns. It was launched by the company Sympoz Inc in July 2011, and within a year Craftsy had attracted over half a million enrollments…for the best and largest online craft site, then Craftsy is the program to join! Click here to get more information or to join.
4. Swoon Patterns – Swoon Sewing Patterns pays 20% commission to anybody referring customers to their site. They specialise in bag patterns and have an online shop where you can buy fabric and patterns. You can also find tutorials & freebies here too! It is easy to make commission as the bag images are beautifully clear and they sell themselves! Join the program here. Click on Swoon Affiliates and follow their joining instructions.
5. Beautiful Dawn Designs – (<–Click on their name to join). Earn money promoting their themes! Whenever someone clicks on your affiliate link, they will visit Beautiful Dawn Designs through your custom affiliate URL. Cookies are good for 60 days.
If they make a purchase, a 30% commission will be recorded to your account.
On or around the 5th each month, money will be sent via PayPal for all of your commissions from the previous month and no minimum payment is required!
6. Creative Market – Creative Market is an online marketplace for community-generated design assets. The company sells graphics, WordPress themes, stock photography, and other digital goods for use by web creatives. Creative Market has over one million users and more than 250,000 purchasable items. Earn 10% on all referred Creative Market customer purchases for a full year. Plus, earn up to $240 for each new subscriber referred to Creative Market Pro. What are you waiting for? Join Here.
7. Appliques With Character – (<–Click on their name to join!) Their commission rate is 12% before taxes. You will earn commission on all embroidery and appliques sales even if they use a gift card to checkout. You will not earn commission from your own orders placed. Payments are made once a month through Paypal once you meet the $10 minimum payment amount. Your commission period is 7 days. If a customer uses your link and then makes a purchase within 7 days, you will earn commission from that sale.
You will be provided with a personal link in your dashboard and once logged into the program, can track all activity and sales.
How can I be Successful? ***The best way to make money is to share the love!! Promote as much as you can. Share all those adorable creations you make and that you see others make. (With their permission of course). The more time that you give to the promoting your links, the more you will make. People love to see what you can make using the designs. Mashing up designs and showing how you can use two or more together to make something unique is a great bonus because it promotes two designs at once! Use our sales and special events to also drive traffic by simply sharing that info. You can link to specific pages or products on our site. Use the Link Generator in your panel to easily create links to specific pages. All you need to do is paste the desired URL and the generator will append their tracking parameter to it.
8. 4-Hobby.com – (<–Click on their name to join the program!) Embroidery designs galore! Earn commission on customer referrals AND refer new affiliates and earn from them too!
9. Styled Stock Society – (<–Click their name to join!) For beautiful styled stock photos for your blog! You will earn a 30% commission per sale for each new Styled Stock Society membership that you refer.
You will be paid your commissions when your account balance is $50 or more.
Payouts will be made via PayPal – please ensure the appropriate PayPal email address is associated with your account for payment.
Affiliate payments are made on the 15th of each month (or the next business day) when your account balance reaches $50 or more for the previous months’ transactions. Money credited to your account does not accrue interest.
Any page that contains Styled Stock Society affiliate links, banners, or code must be written in English.
As a Styled Stock Society Affiliate, you can only have 1 account. Please use the same email as when you signed up for your membership.
You may place banners or links within your newsletters, in content of your website, on social media or within other web related content.
10. Ultimate Bundles – Your readers will thank you. Every bundle is an incredible value for your readers, and is available for a steep discount of 90-97% off. You’ll make a generous commission on each sale. For every bundle that your readers buy, you’ll earn a 40% commission. These bundles sell like hot cakes! Because they’re such a great value, and on a range of topics that your readers are interested in, our bundles are a no-brainer purchase for many people. You’ll learn about marketing from the best. Before each bundle, we offer free marketing training to our affiliates to help them get the most from their sale. Join here. And if you refer new affiliates to Ultimate Bundles, you will receive 10% commission for a full year.
11. Bluehost – For powerful webhosting I recommend you sign up to Bluehost where you pay only $3.95/month for hosting!! Join their affiliate program and earn commission on referrals! Simply promote Bluehost on your website with custom banners and links. For every visitor who clicks through these links and signs up, your receive $65. Help others learn why Bluehost is so great. The more you do so, the more you make! Join Here.
OKAY, that’s it for now folks…as I find more networks and affiliate programs, I will update this list. If you follow my blog, you will automatically receive these updates.
If you enjoyed this post, please show it by following me here and as a thank you, you will receive a FREE Pinterest checklist that will help you rocket your Pinterest traffic like I did, from 0-350k in 2 months, sent straight to your inbox!
***Where I recommend products, I will always disclose that I am recommending a product or service and you may see this statement on the post: “I may get commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post“. You can read my Disclosure Policy here.***
I also participate in the Amazon Affiliate Program, and you will see this statement on the posts where I am promoting Amazon products: “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”