Build Your Sewing Skills with 33 Simple Projects
Author: Ellen Luckett-Baker
- Creative teaching E-book
- This copy is in PDF format
- 360 pages
- Each project builds on newly learnt skills
- Spiralbound is available on Amazon for $10.98 (price subject to change)
- Paperback is available on Amazon for $25.44 (price subject to change)
- Kindle is available on Amazon for $9.66 (price subject to change)
Build Your Skills with 33 Simple Sewing Projects
Sewing is as easy as 1-2-3!
In this creative teaching book, craft blogger Ellen Luckett Baker offers a wholly unique approach to sewing: she presents projects in groups of three, each building on the techniques used in the project before.
Baker shows, for example, how to sew a glasses case, then build on those skills to create a zippered pouch, and from there, make a more advanced cosmetics bag.
There are 33 delightful projects in all, ranging from clothing to decor and accessories. With easy-to-follow instructions, how-to illustrations, and 12 patterns tucked into an enclosed envelope, 1, 2, 3 Sew is an essential resource for beginning and intermediate sewers alike.
This version comes in PDF format if you buy it here!
See what’s inside: